2Simple have been creating simple powerful educational software for schools since 1999 and started with the launch of the Infant Video Toolkit; a child-friendly suite of educational software to introduce young learners to simple painting, publishing, graphing and branching decision trees.
Following the success of the Infant Video Toolkit, the organisation grew and in 2010 we launched Purple Mash, closely followed by the introduction of Mini Mash, Serial Mash and our assessment tool – Evidence Me (formerly 2 Build a Profile). Our software and resources are used by over 2 million learners in over 11,000 schools, in more than 74 countries worldwide including South Africa, United States, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Spain, Hong Kong and Qatar. Today we continue to work hard to provide teachers, schools and educators with the innovative resources they need to inspire and educate the next generation.
Our award-winning product suite covers: Primary and Secondary; Assessment and observation; Wellbeing and PE; RSHE and school improvement.
- Purple Mash, our all-in-one solution designed for Primary Schools.
- Serial Mash, an online library for reading and comprehension in Primary School.
- Python in Pieces, our interactive coding environment for Secondary students, designed to build student and teacher confidence in the text-based coding language of Python.
- Evidence Me, our assessment app that makes record-keeping effortless and secure.
- Striver, helping Primary school teachers deliver high quality PE lessons across the curriculum with over 400 PE lessons supported by 6 wellbeing units all housed in one website.
- Improvement Hub and Inspection Coach, enabling school leaders to easily manage their school improvement planning .
- Dot Com Digital, which houses over 24 themes enabling schools to provide a rich PHSE curriculum whilst fulfilling the requirements of the 2020 RSE framework. There really is something for everything.
To find out more about any of our resources, please visit our website.