Temporary Recruitment Solutions
The whole ethos of the company is based on quality and personal service as highlighted in our mission statement.
Principal Resourcing are proud to be an approved DfE recruitment provider, ensuring cost effective and transparent pay and charge rates whilst consistently upholding in the highest levels of compliance and safeguarding. Whether it be a last minute sickness cover or a longer term absence, our team are available to provide a solution.
Our team consist of educational professionals, from Early Years Leads and SENCo’s to experienced Cover Supervisors. Their experience and depth of understand ensures a the right candidate for the role is sourced.
Leadership Recruitment Packages
Recruitment can be expensive and time consuming. Our experienced Permanent Recruitment Team offer services to support the recruitment of your Leaders.
Our recruitment packages are designed to:
– Provide cost effective recruitment options
– Increase the pool of high calibre applicants
– Reduce the time and admin work involved
Package One – Candidate Search, Resource and Section
- Getting to know your school
- Advertising – The vacancy will be placed on TES (Silver online package), Eteach and 3 National Jobs Boards to ensure maximum exposure. Advise and guidance on the content, design and imagery is provided to ensure your advert is competitive, relevant and enticing.
- Widening the candidate pool – A proactive headhunting campaign along with reviewing our existing candidate pool is completed, social media campaigns run alongside a dedicated Micro website linking Principal Resourcing to your school and partnership branding.
- Consistent communication – your dedicated consultant will be the central link for applicants and the school. Initial interest calls, queries relating to the role, school and application process will managed on your behalf.
Pricing – starts from 10% of the starting annual salary (excluding the TES advert charge)
Package two – Managed Service
Includes all of the above and:
Shortlisting – shortlisting criteria designed and executed; a matrix report provided with a comprehensive analysis of the findings.
Interview Management – interview formalities and confirmations. Creation, communication, and collation of interview exercises. Communication to successful and unsuccessful applicants
Prices start from £6,000 (excluding the TES advert charge)
Principal Online Training Portfolio
Principal Online Training Portfolio is designed to provide a cost effective and flexible training solution for employees of all levels. Designed specifically for the education sector we offer a wide range of courses to encompass the diverse and essential skills required to ensure continuous development of your staff.
Online courses enables flexible learning whilst providing a tracking facility for the employer, ensuring courses are completed to agreed deadlines.
All courses are accredited by the CPD and provide a bank of resources for the individual.
Costs start from £35 for an individual course, discounts are available for bulk purchases.
Paediatric First Aid – trained and accredited professionals, on hand to deliver courses bespoke to your school whether you require a 2 day First Aid Trainer course or a First Aid Workshop or refresher. Training can be delivered with a blended approach, onsite and virtually at times and dates to meet your requirements.
HR Audits – Are you Ofsted ready? Our HR audit will help identify discrepancies in staff training records, revealing where an academy is exposed and ultimately provide guidance on how to improve. Audits can be purchased on an ongoing basis or a one off check of your SCR
CEOP Ambassadors – An inhouse trained team of CEOP Ambassadors, available to deliver free of charge workshops and training days to your staff, pupils and parents on staying safe online
Tuition – A robust, tried and tested platform in place for your online and in school tuition requirements. Our tutors are qualified teachers and provide an audit trail and evidence based approach to meet the needs of the school and the pupils.